Links to Third party Websites
As a convenience and to make the THHT, LLC website truly service oriented, THHT, LLC may provide links to these third party websites solely as a service to THHT, LLC visitors. External links to resources are in no way intended to represent an exhaustive listing. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. When users select a link to a third party website, they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
THHT, LLC neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these Website links. Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site's visitors and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by THHT, LLC.
1. THHT, LLC does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on any linked website.
2. THHT, LLC does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked third party websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they may offer. Inclusion of these links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, nor products or services offered, nor the organizations sponsoring the sites.
3. THHT, LLC does not warrant that external, third party websites are run by valid charities and cannot be held liable for any fraudulent, illegal, dishonest or misleading activity in the external, third party websites.
4. Reference in PeopleinNeed.net to any specific website or company does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation or favoring by THHT, LLC.
No Liability for Reliance
Any reliance you place on information provided in third party websites is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of any external, third party website.
Fraudulent Third Party Websites
THHT, LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, posted to external, third party websites, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material�s content, use or effects. By linking to a website, THHT, LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. The external website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable. External websites may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
THHT, LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of third party websites, or from downloading of the content there posted.
Reporting Fraudulent Third Party Websites
Please contact us about links from THHT, LLC to websites you believe are inappropriate, suspicious, dishonest, misleading or fraudulent. If you feel that any person or organization is fraudulently using your name to receive donations, please contact us through our 'Contact Us' Page. THHT, LLC will investigate all such claims.
Any user found to have posted false or misleading information will be banned from further use of this site. THHT, LLC reserves the right to remove any user, organization or cause it deems as inappropriate, at its sole discretion. THHT, LLC reserves the right to remove any link THHT, LLC determines, in its sole discretion, is inconsistent with the Company�s mission or any of its policies, is misleading, and/or that is no longer relevant to THHT, LLC visitors.
THHT, LLC offers you a way to donate through the PeopleinNeed.net website. By clicking the "Submit" button when making a donation, you agree to these Terms. You understand that this section does not constitute legal or accounting advice, and that you should consult your own tax advisor for information regarding the tax consequences to you of your donation. You understand that the tax rules governing the deductibility of your donation are complex and will differ depending on many factors, including your country of citizenship. You agree that, like any tax-deductible charitable contribution, your donation is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or returned once it has been completed.
THHT, LLC is not responsible for any dissatisfaction you may have regarding the recipient organization's use of any donation you may make through the Website or websites powered by THHT, LLC. Please note that the recipient organization reserves the right to use your donation for its general purposes. THHT, LLC cannot guarantee that funds will be earmarked for a particular appeal, unless specifically stated by the recipient organization itself. When a donation is made on the Website the transaction is final and not disputable unless unauthorized use of your payment card is proved. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules.
Donor's Responsibility of Due Diligence.
THHT, LLC will investigate all reports of abuse from its users. Any organization found to have posted false or misleading information will be banned from further use of this site. Nevertheless, donors are strongly encouraged to perform their own due diligence on the organizations and projects they find in the PeopleinNeed.net website, bearing in mind that these organizations and projects are not "approved" by THHT, LLC nor has their authenticity been validated in any way by us. Possible investigative steps you may want to consider include:
1. Contact the organization directly by phone or e-mail, requesting more detailed information and historical data. You may also wish to ask for references or other proof of their work.
2. Contact a trusted associate (particularly in the country of origin or someone who has close ties to or knowledge of that particular country and/or cause) to further research your findings.
3. Contact your professional advisor or tax accountant to help research or answer any questions you might have. Only once you have established the validity of the organization and the project should you contact the organization or project leader to discuss your donation.
In general, you can visit PeopleinNeed.net without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. All donations using the PeopleinNeed.net website must be made through the Donor�s PayPal account. THHT, LLC does not accept donations by cash, check, credit card, or any means other than through a PayPal account.
If you make a purchase on our Site we will never ask you for your credit card, bank or credit union account, or any financial information other than such information as is required for the PayPal transaction.