Consent to Personal Data Processing (newsletter)
You hereby grant your express consent to Člověk v tísni, o.p.s. (People in Need) (“Controller”) in order to process your personal data (e-mail address).
The Controller shall process your data for the purposes of sending a newsletter or another information material.
The Controller shall process this data as long as the Controller operates the webpage concerned and issues the newsletter or another information material to which you are subscribing.
The processing of personal data is performed by the Controller; the Controller shall not hand the personal data over to another person.
- • right to withdraw the consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail or letter to the Controller using the contact details,
- • right to request information regarding what personal data of yours the Controller is processing,
- • right to request explanation from the Controller regarding the processing of personal data,
- • right to request access to such data from the Controller, right to have the data updated, corrected or restricted, as the case may be, and right to object to processing,
- • right to request the deletion of such personal data from the Controller,
- • right to address the Controller or the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of doubt regarding the compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data.
Člověk v tísni, o.p.s. (People in Need), whose seat is at Šafaříkova 24, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No. 25755277, registered in the Foundations Register managed by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section O, File 119, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com