Junior expert on quality control and process compliance in Lebanon - People in Need Slovakia
Duration of the contract: 10/2022-07/2023 (200 person-days)
Place of work place: Akkar, Lebanon
- Responsibility for overall oversight of project activities in the field from process compliance and quality perspective.
- Supervision of compliance with the no-harm principles
- Supervision of the procurement of contracts, and performance of activities in accordance with the project plan
- Oversight of the project quality and impact on target communities
- Building of field team capacity and improves and sets methodology and processes.
- Regular monitoring and follow-up with beneficiaries and target groups
- Referral of beneficiaries to specialized assistance and close cooperation with the community worker of People in Need Lebanon
- Support for the implementation of an information campaign
- Documentation of implemented activities and support of project visibility
Required education, qualification, and skills:
- Master degree in international relations, development studies, or a similar field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in humanitarian aid and development cooperation
- Fluency in English language
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to communicate with the project team
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Being able to adapt to cultural context and follow the vision, values and principles of the organizations People in Need Slovakia, Fair Trade Lebanon, and People in Need Lebanon.
- Work experience with one of the leading NGOs in Slovakia, which is currently rapidly developing and growing
- Work in a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Salary: starting 105 EUR brutto/ working day, full-time
- 25 days of holiday per year with additional 5 days for professional development
- Regular content support and trainings, cooperation and exchange of experience with People in Need network
- Opportunities for learning, trainings and capacity development
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter (max.1 page) stating your experience relevant to this position to email@example.com ASAP, no later than by 15th of September 2022. Include ‘Junior Expert Compliance - Lebanon’ in the subject line. The applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so early applications are highly encouraged.
PIN SK is an Equal Opportunity employer, so applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction of any kind, such as race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and others. PIN SK welcomes applications from underrepresented groups and values diversity.
Please note that PIN SK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.